What is Chuan Lian Zi?
Chuan Lian Zi
, which is also called Chinaberry fruit
or Fructus toosendan
, the name of traditional Chinese medicine. It is the dry ripe fruit of Meliaceae plant MeLia toosendanSieb.et Zucc. Harvest when the fruit is ripe in winter, remove impurities and dry.
Chinaberry fruit is spherical in shape with a diameter of 2 to 3.2 cm. The surface is golden yellow to brown yellow, slightly shiny, a few are sunken or wrinkled, with dark brown dots. There are style remnants at the top, sunken base and fruiting stem scars. The exocarp is leathery, often forming gaps with the pulp, the pulp is soft, light yellow, viscous when wetted with water. The core is spherical or oval, hard, with 6-8 longitudinal ribs and 6-8 chambers, each containing 1 black-brown oblong seed. Gas specific, sour, bitter.
Types of Chuan Lian Zi
Chuan Lian Zi
Chuan Lian Zi is the dry and ripe fruit of Melia toosendan Sieb. et Zucc.
fruit. Toosendan is spherical, golden yellow to brownish yellow in surface, slightly shiny, a few sunken or shrunken, with dark brown dots. There are style remnants at the top, sunken base and fruiting stem scars. The fruit stone is spherical or oval, hard in quality, truncated at both ends, with 6-8 longitudinal ribs, divided into 6-8 chambers, and each chamber contains 1 seed.
Ku Lian Zi
Ku Lian Zi is the dry and ripe fruit of Melia azedarach L. Neem is round to nearly spherical, and the outer surface is brownish yellow to grayish brown, slightly shiny and wrinkled. Style remnants occasionally visible at apex and fruiting stem at base. The core is oval, hard, with 4 to 5 longitudinal ribs, and the interior is divided into 4 to 5 chambers, each chamber containing 1 seed.
Growth environment of Chuan Lian Zi
Chuanlianzi grows in miscellaneous forests and sparse forests at an altitude of 500-2100m or in humid places in flat dams and hilly areas, and is often cultivated near villages or roads.
Chuanlianzi is distributed in Henan, Hubei, Hunan, Guangxi, Sichuan, Guizhou, Yunnan, Gansu and other places, with the largest output in Sichuan.
Processing methods of Chuan Lian Zi
Collection and processing
Harvest when the fruit is ripe in winter, remove impurities and dry.
Chuan Lian Zi
Take the original medicinal materials, remove impurities, wash, moisten thoroughly, cut into thick slices, dry, or mash when used.
Fried Chuan Lian Zi
Take Chuan Lian Zi slices or pieces, put them in a pot, heat them over low heat, and fry until the surface is dark yellow, then take them out and let them cool.
Salt Chuan Lian Zi
Take Chuan Lian Zi slices or pieces, mix well with salt water, stuff them thoroughly, put them in a pot, heat them over low heat, and fry until deep yellow. Remove and let dry. For every 100kg of Toosendan slices or pieces, 2kg of salt is used.
Jiao Chuan Lian Zi
Take Chuan Lian Zi, smash it into small pieces, put it in a preheated frying container, heat it over medium heat, and fry until the surface is burnt yellow or brown, take it out, let it cool, and sieve out the ashes.
Chuan Lian Zi TCM
The dry ripe fruit of the plant.
Return liver, small intestine, urinary bladder channel.
Soothe the liver and expel heat, promote qi circulation and relieve pain, kill parasites.
For liver stagnation into fire, chest and hypochondrium, epigastric distension and pain, hernia pain, abdominal pain due to worm accumulation.
1. To treat heartache due to heat-jump, which may occur or stop, and persist for a long time: one or two each of Jinlingzi and Xuanhusuo. The top is fine powder, two or three qian per serving, mixed with wine, and warm soup is also available. ("The Secret of Living" Jin Lingzi San)
2. Treatment of cold hernia, partial fall, and small intestinal hernia: 3 qian of Toosendan, 5 fen of fennel, 1 qian of woody fragrance, 1 qian of Evodia rutaecarpa. Decoction in long running water. ("Medical Prescriptions" Daoqi Decoction)
5~10g. Appropriate amount for external use, powdered for coating.
Chuan Lian Zi is slightly toxic and should not be taken excessively or continuously. Because of cold nature, it should be used with caution in those with spleen and stomach deficiency.
"Compendium of Materia Medica": guide the heat of the small intestine and bladder, and cause heart cell fire to descend, so abdominal pain and hernia are the key medicines.
Chuan Lian Zi benefits
Soothe the liver and expel heat
Chuan Lian Zi is cold in nature and returns to the liver meridian. It has the effect of soothing the liver and venting heat. It has a certain effect on symptoms such as irritability, red face and red eyes, dizziness and pain, women's breast pain, bitter mouth and dry throat caused by liver depression. Conditioning effect.
Chinaberry fruit can also kill insects and is suitable for treating abdominal pain due to insect accumulation.
Promote qi and relieve pain
Chuan Lian Zi can promote qi and relieve pain, and can improve symptoms such as confidant pain, abdominal pain, chest pain, and hernia pain.
Chuan Lian Zi side effects
1. Chuan Lian Zi is slightly poisonous and should not be taken continuously or overdose to avoid nausea, vomiting and other symptoms of poisoning.
2. Chinaberry fruit is cold in nature, and people with spleen and stomach deficiency are prohibited from using it. If they take it, it will cause gastrointestinal discomfort, physical discomfort and other symptoms, such as diarrhea, abdominal distension and other symptoms.
3. When using Fructus toosendan, you must follow the doctor's advice, and don't use it blindly.
Chuan Lian Zi uses
Prepare an appropriate amount of Chuan Lian Zi, put it in a casserole, boil for 30 minutes, remove the dregs, and drink the juice. In addition, toosendan is slightly poisonous and needs to be taken according to the doctor's advice. It is contraindicated to take it in large quantities for a long time.
Fennel and Chuan Lian Zi Soup
Ingredients: 500 grams of fennel, 250 grams of Chuan Lian Zi, 200 grams of tangerine peel, 250 grams of licorice, 15 grams of salt
1. Grind fennel, toosendan, tangerine peel (removing white), licorice, and salt into powder;
2. Mix well and put it in a porcelain jar for later use.
1. Warm the liver and dispel cold, promote qi and relieve pain;
2. It is suitable for hernia pain and other diseases caused by stagnation of qi stagnation due to cold in the liver meridian.
Prepare an old turtle, appropriate amount of Chinaberry fruit, salt, monosodium glutamate, and ginger. Put Chinaberry fruit in a bowl, add some water and salt, soak for two hours and set aside. Clean the old soft-shelled turtle, cut it into pieces and put it in a pot, add an appropriate amount of toosendan and ginger, cook for 40 minutes, then add appropriate amount of salt and monosodium glutamate to taste, continue to cook for 20 minutes, and then serve.
Chinaberry fruit egg custard
Ingredients: 10 grams of Chinaberry fruit, 70 grams of spinach, 2 eggs, 15 grams of shrimp skin, 2 grams of salt, 1 gram of pepper, 3 grams of minced green onion, 2 ml of sesame oil.
1. Wash the Chuan Lian Zi, put them in a casserole, add some water, boil on high heat, then turn to low heat and cook for 30 minutes, remove the residue and leave the juice; put the eggs in a bowl and stir well; wash the spinach, blanch, and soak in cold water, remove and drain, chop pickle puree; wash the shrimp skin, drain.
2. Pour egg liquid, appropriate amount of warm water, and Chuan Lian Zi medicinal juice into a bowl, add spinach puree, pepper, salt, dried shrimps, and minced green onion, stir evenly, steam in a basket for 15 minutes, and drizzle with sesame oil.
Efficacy: It has the effects of soothing the liver and eliminating heat, promoting qi and relieving pain, and killing insects; it can be paired with eggs to make porridge, which is nutritionally complementary. effect.
Take an appropriate amount of Chuan Lian Zi, grind it into powder and apply it.
How to choose Chuan Lian Zi?
Genuine Chuan Lian Zi
Dried fruit is spherical or oval, yellow or yellowish brown on the surface, slightly shiny, with dark brown or yellowish brown dots, slightly sunken or wrinkled. One end is sunken, with traces of the stalk falling off, the other end is flat, with a brown dotted pedicle; the fruit is leathery, with a gap between it and the pulp. The pulp is thick, light yellow, and soft. The fruit stone is spherical or oval, both ends are truncated, khaki, with 6-8 longitudinal ribs on the surface, 6-8 chambers inside, and 6-8 black-purple flat fusiform seeds. Seed kernels are milky white and oily; smell a peculiar smell, taste sour and bitter.
Dried seeds of counterfeit original fruit Spatholobus
The appearance is kidney-shaped, larger than the real product, and the surface is brown-purple medical | education network collection and arrangement, with luster, often broken and peeled off irregularly; the above-mentioned characteristics of the real product are not found after the seeds are cut open, only 2 hypertrophic cotyledons, which are yellow in color White; Slight smell, no specific smell, tastes light and then has a penetrating numbness.
How to buy Chuan Lian Zi?
supply factory sale Chuan Lian Zi
, if you are interested in Chuanlianzi
& Chinaberry fruit
, please fill below form, we will contact you within 24 hours.